• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Advise on Tata Aria

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by TannayK View Post
      BTW, we are thinking of going for the 4x2 Pleasure variant. With all the discounts we would get it on-road for around 11.7 lakh.
      Nice price!! How did you get 11.7 on road for pleasure 4x2 after 2L discount (1.6 cash + 0.4 exchange)? Did you get more discounts from the dealer? Were you informed which month/year manufactured vehicle you would be delivered. Could you please provide a breakup?

Rabid Dog Club
      Giving excuses!

Awesome

Aria is good buy at this price and moreover you have had a good experience with TATA ASS so far...then go ahead and take it

Try to push for maximum discount
      Toyota Camry MT|TATA Safari EX 4x2

Rabid Dog Club - bite first, bark later :-P

“The auto industry is not a charity that produces widgets for driving enthusiasts.”

meh.

Awesome

Small niggles are fine.
      I find the ride comfort in tata cars really good, which for me kinda makes up for those niggles.

Quote Originally Posted by hrag View Post
      That's some heavy duty running for 6 years!
      It is. And it is still running fine.
      It's just that it has become old and is showing her age now, and besides petrol has become so damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by speed79 View Post
      Nice price!! How did you get 11.7 on road for pleasure 4x2 after 2L discount (1.6 cash + 0.4 exchange)? Did you get more discounts from the dealer? Were you informed which month/year manufactured vehicle you would be delivered. Could you please provide a breakup?
      2L discount + resale value of the indica. And we would be getting a 2011 model. As the discounts stand for 2011 models only.

Quote Originally Posted by camchennai View Post
      Try to push for maximum discount
      I am trying to squeeze out as much discount as possible.

!

Awesome

One of my cousins told me that the aria comes loaded with lot of features that its competitors do not hold when he bought one....The car felt light when i took a drive..It was like i didnt find any difference driving a small car and aria except for the vehicle size...I didnt feel that way with vehicles like scorpio or safari....But do not know if that is a +ve thing or -ve one though...
      I am responsible for what I say; not what you understand.

Awesome

2L discount + resale value of the indica. And we would be getting a 2011 model. As the discounts stand for 2011 models only.
      While I had enquired about Aria 4x2 Prestige, for which I took TD on this sunday, I was offererd only 1.6L cash discount + 40K as exchange bonus. Prestige 4x2 would have costed me about 16 after 2L discounts. Moreover I am not going to sell my Alto/Vista (since it would be difficult to drive such a big car in city) so no exchange bonus for me. There was a Dec 2010 model on which there was 50K additional discount. I have postponed my buy since 16L is a bit high for me. I am waiting for new Safari.

SE said that this month there have been good number of bookings for Aria (the best till now) and as a proof he showed me 6 bookings (6 yellow files).

meh.

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Vinosh Sam View Post
      One of my cousins told me that the aria comes loaded with lot of features that its competitors do not hold when he bought one....The car felt light when i took a drive..It was like i didnt find any difference driving a small car and aria except for the vehicle size...I didnt feel that way with vehicles like scorpio or safari....But do not know if that is a +ve thing or -ve one though...
      Well when I test drove it, it felt a lot easier than an innova to maneuver in traffic. It is easier to get a judgement and slot into small gaps, and you don't feel like you are driving a huge car.
      And it is pretty similar to the safari on the highway. You cannot corner hard, but you can cruise along at 120-130 kph on the highways.

speed79: The 4x2 Aria Pleasure over here is for 14L without the discounts. And the SE said that he could try to give the additional 40k exchange bonus as a discount even if we don't exchange the car.
      I'm a bit busy with my exams and my parents are in Bangalore so haven't been able to talk much with the SE. Only the booking amount has been paid. He said the car should reach the dealer by this month end (around 29th-30th).

Awesome

Well when I test drove it, it felt a lot easier than an innova to maneuver in traffic. It is easier to get a judgement and slot into small gaps, and you don't feel like you are driving a huge car.
      I too felt Aria easy to drive, like a hatch/sedan. The high seating position helps. Only problem that i faced was in reversing/parking, due to its size. Only I felt steering towards the heavier side at parking speeds. Also, i felt that view of speedometer and tachometer was obstructed by the steering wheel.

meh.

Awesome

Got the car today. Filled up the tank and drove down to three temples for the pooja ceremonies.
      Haven't got any accessories fitted in as of now. Will get them soon.

Thank you everyone for your opinions and suggestions.

Cheers!

Dicored!

Awesome

Congrats TannayK
      https://www.facebook.com/ThaenMadurai/

^ BHP = Torque X RPM

Awesome

congratulations TannayK !! now should i ask..!!? where are the pics

Save the endangered species!! Save the Two Strokes!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130855790280909/

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information