• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: ROCKING MY WORLD WITH AUDIBLE PHYSICS - NZ6W | NZ3 | Biketronics | Rockford Fosgate | Focal | Mini DSP | Digione Signature

Do or Do Not. There is no Try.

Awesome

What can be above what you already have

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25158-Sunday-Detailing-my-Honda-Amaze
      http://gearheads.in/showthread.php?25582-The-Battle-of-Waxes

Hello friends

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by coolash View Post
      What can be above what you already have

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
      I think he might be hiring his favourite band to perform in front of his car with the windshield removed
      And still I'm not sure if it would give as much feel as his current setup

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Car + Audio + Bike = Sane Life
      !

Awesome

Sneak Peak !

Sneak Peak !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190811_085734-01.jpeg 
Views:	19 
Size:	4.18 MB 
ID:	237407

Pio
      80PRS | 7" Tablet | DigiOne Signature| AP New NZ6W | AP NZ3 | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RF T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12

!

Awesome

Added newly introduced Audible Physics NZ6W Mid Bass Drivers - Mid Bass Mayhem !

Well most of my friends here are familiar with my setup, if you are one amongst who's still wondering how it all started then I would request you to go through this thread from beginning to understand how an audio journey transpires to evolve you over the years in your musical quest and let's you enjoy the audio nirvana with it.

So how did this all happen, or why this had to be done must be the question in many minds - many who have auditioned the setup have enjoyed my setup and for some of us it has also re kindled the audio love which was lost over the years due to some known/unknown reasons. Most will say or have mentioned already that it was perfect and why would you want to change anything or wondered can something be really more blissful musically than what you already have.

The answer is YES ! and it has been done.

I have gone ahead and bitten the bullet again and this time its for something which was matched to perfection with a driver which I already owned/installed in my car - the 3" NZ3's, what a soulful beautiful mid range driver - their were those including myself who were a big fan of 3" NZ3AlBe driver from Audible Physics and why now it had proved its mettle across worldwide amongst audio lovers and once NZ3's was announced it had very big shoes to fill and it did that with grace and more blissfulness than its predecessor, and it also proved it's merit amongst the audio lovers worldwide. The one's who have auditioned these spectacular 3" drivers in my car have been simply blown away with their performance - the mid range is very clean and soulful and at the very top end spectrum these are simply marvellous when they add those sparkling musical dust to any track you are listening to. If you listen to them with your eyes shut you would be surprisingly astonished to realise the system does all of this without a dedicated tweeter for the top end spectrum - simply Magical !

Name:	NZ3_4.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	313.5 KB 
ID:	237409

So I paired the 3" NZ3's with Audible Physics Brahma 6.5" mid bass drivers (limited edition) which are known as a path breaking mid bass driver's, those who have had the opportunity to hear them were simply amazed with their mid bass performance and grinned ear to ear when it played those hard hitting mid bass tracks. The setup was absolutely great when it comes to music reproduction in my car and I was delighted with them and content to greater degree which the overall setup.

And then one day Audible Physics introduced The NZ6W !

Name:	NZ6W_1.jpg 
Size:	350.9 KB 
ID:	237410

Name:	NZ6W_3.jpg 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	237411

Name:	NZ6W_2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	260.3 KB 
ID:	237412

The NZ6W were designed particularly to be matched with NZ3's drivers, a highly accurate 6.5" aluminium/magnesium 6.5" mid/woofer that plays lower than many dedicated woofers. Some of it specs are mentioned below.

Frequency Response: 40Hz - 5kHz

Nominal Power Handling: 40 watts

Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms

Sensitivity: 84.5 dB/w/m

Linear excursion: 12mm

FS: 37Hz!

So how does it all adds up to - MAGICAL is the word

The Audible Physics NZ6W's are honestly a different league from Brahma's - Right out of the box I could clearly hear the low end getting more cleaner even though they require the tuning bit post the installation, but nevertheless crossing them around 80Hz ? 300 Hz these pound much harder than the Brahma?s ? the car is sound deadened seriously and I could not help smile ear to ear when I started listening to them. I could clearly feel the overall music gained a lot of thunderstorm from them in the lower frequency spectrum and with the soulful magic of NZ3's in their company for the highs they just are a deadly combination ? can?t even think of anything which comes close to this combination. I cannot believe that something could sound so much better than what I believed I had previously with just the mid bass change ? the tonality contributes so much in the overall equation and once you hear this combination you start to really understand what Magic is in musical terms ? I am absolutely amazed and in love with this creation from Audible Physics.

With every driver from Audible Physics family I had the pleasure to listen to or install in my car I have been beaming with constant happiness factor and a sense of greater musical satisfaction, they simply make beautiful drivers which are well built and their top class quality sound reproduction - simply magical experience I say.

I am very thankful to Piyush @ Vaani Acoustics who constantly strives to bring world class Audible Physics drivers to India and helps lost audio souls like myself attain the musical nirvana with his great audio knowledge, skills and perseverance.

Now I am going to painstakingly wait for their break in period to complete and anxiously wait for them to reveal their more brutal mid bass power stream in coming weeks - I am honestly been rocked to the core of my soul with these drivers !

Some more pics from the Install

Name:	NZ6W_4.jpg 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	237413

Name:	NZ6W_5.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	449.1 KB 
ID:	237414

Pio
      80PRS | 7" Tablet | DigiOne Signature| AP New NZ6W | AP NZ3 | Biketronics BT4180 | Focal 33v2 | RF T1000-1bdcp | MiniDSP 8x12

Awesome

the question is could your setup be improved further?? How could you improve something thats just perfect?? If it has then Nirvana is small word for it.

btw, who is the lucky guy to get hold of your Brahmas
      Some of my Threads:
      https://gearheads.in/showthread.php?24908-My-WOWA-Waterless-Wash-amp-Wax-Experiment

!

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by coolash View Post
      the question is could your setup be improved further?? How could you improve something thats just perfect?? If it has then Nirvana is small word for it.

btw, who is the lucky guy to get hold of your Brahmas
      Let's meet and you be the judge of how much its improved and by how many folds .

If I could say its a new level of Nirvana now !

As for Brahma's, they would happily sit in my dungeon as these were limited editions.

Pio

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by rahulsharma_7 View Post
      As for Brahma's, they would happily sit in my dungeon as these were limited editions.
      Anybody up for

Name:  unnamed.png
Views: 164
Size:  299.9 KB
      Some of my Threads:

!

Awesome

Quick Update

Got the NZ6 and NZ3 tuned properly - RTA ofcourse - they sound now truely how they should, more impact and crystal clear highs. While I had changed my earlier drivers and moved to thr NZ's combo, they were still playing based on previous RTA tuning, so once Piyush came in it was imperative to get the NZ's singing to their true potential. Big thanks to Piyush for his magical tuning spell on the NZ's. I was happy with this combo the moment they were installed in my car, now I am ecstatic to say the least.

I am also going to play with my subwoofer box, its already fabricated and in few days I shall be installing it, the reason for this change is to experiment with a bigger box in a sealed application and observe the improvements it brings in the sub performance - mainly in the lower spectrum, keeping fingers crossed.

Overall very satisfied with my setup and enjoying it to full tilt.
      Last edited by rahulsharma_7; 23rd Sep 2019 at 11:59.

Pio

!

Awesome

Quick Update - Sub Woofer Box Change

Time for a Quick Update

So as mentioned earlier, their was a plan somewhere buried over the years in my head to go with a bigger sub woofer box - now one of the primary constraints/challenge I had was the boot space available with me to fit in a somewhat bigger box than what I already had (lot of audio gear already filled in the car which does take a lot of space in a small Swift boot), add to it the unique sub woofer size I had to work with i.e. 13" and believe me every inch counts when you have space constraints especially width wise in your car.

My earlier sub woofer box (sealed) which was 1.06 cubic feet (30 liters) was great and I was very happy with it - all of those who have heard my car always point out the brilliance of it especially when they saw how it worked beautifully in such a small box, the overall sound signature & attack was great - it blended well with the overall setup, however one of the constraints with the small box was it was not letting the sub woofer go a bit more low & add a bit more attack which I kind of wanted in some of the music I preferred.

Anyways to cut the long story short - finally it was done with the limitation on the table, I would have loved to get a box with sub woofer firing from the top of the box however that was simply not possible with the space/area & sub woofer size we had to work with, so rested with usual design as earlier and settled with a bigger box.

The sub woofer box is a Sealed one with internal volume of 1.41 cubic feet (40 liters), as per Focal it would yield a punchy and dynamic bass, I am happy to report that I am very pleased with the end results - it has added a definite punch to the lower end than earlier and it blends much better with the mid bass drivers overall, very happy with this change - should have done this much earlier but anyways better late than never !

A big shout out & thank you to "Autobots - Gurgaon" for helping me with this build/change, they are the ones who build the sub woofer box for me with some very specific instructions and I am delighted to say they delivered as per my expectations, added attention was given to the build quality as how I had desired for my application and I am very happy with the end result.

Few pics of the boot & sub woofer box

Name:	sub1.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	237983

Name:	sub2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	204.4 KB 
ID:	237984

Pio

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread Information