• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 33

    Thread: New Renault Sedan coming to India this year? Edit - To be called as Scala

    1. #21
      Support Donkey
      Turbo Lag - Giving the NA guys
      just 1 extra second of false
      hope :p
       
      Awesome
       
      mclaren1885's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      23,193
      The launch video on Facebook.

      Aktualisiere deinen Browser | Facebook
      2002 Tata Indica DLS.
      2004 Suzuki Zen - A G13B eater.
      2005 Suzuki Baleno - India's fastest Naturally Aspirated Baleno timed on a drag strip officially!
      2008 Suzuki Swift VDi - The Rattle King.
      2011 Chevrolet Cruze - The Torque Monster.
      2016 Ford Ecosport 1.5 TDCi Titanium - The SQ Machine in the making.
      2017 Skoda Octavia VRS - A 400+HP corner craving machine!
      2014 MOC SQ Pro Champions.
      Harmonixx Tuning - Importers for Audiofrog & Arc Audio/APR Tuning Authorized Dealers/Engine Remap Specialists for all makes/models.
      Dealers for Rainbow/Mosconi/Eton/Stetcom/Tru Technology/Blam Audio/Mobridge/Stetsom/Audible Physics/AIV/Gladen/Dampmat/Dr Artex Damping and more.

    2. #22
      Global Poster
      _/\_ in bhai universe trusts
       
      Awesome
       
      machi vijay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      தமிழ் நாடு
      Posts
      2,309
      Quote Originally Posted by Pradeep View Post
      Diesel K9K(1.5l 86 PS)-RxL- Rs 8.69lakh
      even the lower segment Manza has 90 Ps engine for 2 lakhs lesser price
      In BHAI the universe trusts _/\_

      Wear HelMet to avoid Hell Meet

    3. #23

      following a 'Linea'r
      progression
       
      Secret
       
      Guru's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Thane, near Mumbai
      Posts
      4,408
      As expensive as the Vento - God help Renault!

    4. #24

      Sedate...
       
      Awesome
       
      Evolution88's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      3,087
      Today morning spotted a White Scala in AECS Layout.
      Just got a glance of it.
      Front profile looks good however rear profile was not impressive.
      Have to get a better view of it.
      2010 Ford Figo TDCi Titanium - CODE 6 Tuned - Our Colorado Queen :-)
      2012 Skoda Laura Ambiente 2.0 TDI DSG - Our Czech Princess :-)
      "Taking your seat is so easy. Leaving it, however, never is." :-) - Courtesy BMW 3 Series

    5. #25
      Global Poster
      _/\_ in bhai universe trusts
       
      Awesome
       
      machi vijay's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      தமிழ் நாடு
      Posts
      2,309
      Quote Originally Posted by Evolution88 View Post
      Today morning spotted a White Scala in AECS Layout.
      Just got a glance of it.
      I also spotted a white Scala in front of KHT motors service station, around the ACES as you say. Wonder whether both are same car
      In BHAI the universe trusts _/\_

      Wear HelMet to avoid Hell Meet

    6. #26

      Sedate...
       
      Awesome
       
      Evolution88's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Bangalore
      Posts
      3,087
      Quote Originally Posted by machi vijay View Post
      I also spotted a white Scala in front of KHT motors service station, around the ACES as you say. Wonder whether both are same car
      Probably. I saw it around 08:35am. Went down to wash my car & this car went passed as I opened the gate.
      2010 Ford Figo TDCi Titanium - CODE 6 Tuned - Our Colorado Queen :-)
      2012 Skoda Laura Ambiente 2.0 TDI DSG - Our Czech Princess :-)
      "Taking your seat is so easy. Leaving it, however, never is." :-) - Courtesy BMW 3 Series

    7. #27
      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      Vista.Dweller's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Posts
      157
      I believe Renault has committed a blunder by adopting the same interiors as that of Sunny but still charging the buyer by additional 1.5 Lakhs for no reason. No wonder scala sells less than sunny even in its honeymoon period.

    8. #28

      Madrasipattanam
       
      Awesome
       
      Pradeep's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Location
      Singara Chennai
      Posts
      7,504
      Quote Originally Posted by Vista.Dweller View Post
      I believe Renault has committed a blunder by adopting the same interiors as that of Sunny but still charging the buyer by additional 1.5 Lakhs for no reason. No wonder scala sells less than sunny even in its honeymoon period.
      Its not because of the Interiors. Its because of the Price tag that Duster comes with.

      Scala is 11.11 lakhs and Duster Diesel is 11.50 lakhs. Both are on-road price chennai. Anyday anyone will opt for Duster than Scala.

      If Scala comes in the price tag of around 8-9lakhs, then we could have seen more Scala on road by now.

      Per month sales figure of Duster is 200 nos. Whereas rest of the cars Pulse/Koleos/Scala gets sales figure of just 60 nos.
      Never Say Never Again :)

      Specially for Photography Section - If i post any pic in photography section, Please click and view in full screen for correct resolution and clarity. Thanks !!

    9. #29
      not aware that he can set his status here!
       
      Awesome
       
      Vista.Dweller's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Posts
      157
      Quote Originally Posted by Pradeep View Post
      Its not because of the Interiors. Its because of the Price tag that Duster comes with.

      Scala is 11.11 lakhs and Duster Diesel is 11.50 lakhs. .
      I was unaware that scala costs this much on road. I was of the opinion that scala would be around 7-8 lakhs range and around 8-9 on road i.e., Skoda rapid territory.. Asking 11.11 lakhs for a new entrant without any fancy features and strong dealership/ service network, is like too much. I cannot believe it is in Vento / ANHC/Linea territory..

      Last edited by Vista.Dweller; 29th Dec 2012 at 12:36.

    10. #30

      following a 'Linea'r
      progression
       
      Secret
       
      Guru's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2011
      Location
      Thane, near Mumbai
      Posts
      4,408
      Quote Originally Posted by Vista.Dweller View Post
      Skoda rapid territory
      Quote Originally Posted by Vista.Dweller View Post
      Vento / ANHC/Linea territory..
      Skoda Rapid is in the same territory as Vento / Linea etc. AFAIK, Rapid is priced only about 25k lower than Vento.

      Scala is priced higher than Sunny just like Pulse is priced higher than Micra. Why - only Renault knows. Result is obvious - both of them are not selling.

    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Tata Safari Storme : coming soon
      By TomRider in forum Safari/Storme
      Replies: 163
      Last Post: 16th Oct 2012, 20:32
    2. Replies: 44
      Last Post: 13th Apr 2012, 22:55
    3. Replies: 35
      Last Post: 16th Dec 2011, 08:50
    4. Replies: 4
      Last Post: 7th Oct 2010, 17:52
    5. Next generation Volkswagen Beetle coming next year
      By shishirbn in forum General Discussions
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 25th Mar 2010, 09:31

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •