• Angry
  • Awesome
  • Hungry
  • Secret
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Fiat Palio S10 /1.6GTX

not aware that he can set his status here!

Awesome

Looking for a Fiat Palio S10 /1.6GTX

Looking for a Fiat Palio S10 or 1.6GTX

Max budget is 1.5 Lacs

Preferred location Bangalore. neighboring location also welcome
      Clarion NX-706| Biketronics BT4180 | Sinfoni Allegro | Soundigital 1200.1 | Audible Physics Brahma6W | Audible Physics NZ3AlBe | Morel Ultimo | Klotz 12ga LY225t| Mogami RCA| Pure Silver RCA

Awesome

piyush7243, did you have a look at two S10s listed in Team BHP Classifieds section? The two cars are owned my friends and sadly above your budget.

Now talking of cars within your budget, I remember an S10 with black strip on the middle of the car length wise, which was still up for sale, the last I checked. Did you've a look at that car?

Then there was another S10 owned by one Mr. Arun (?) in Chamrajpet. Did you've a look at this car?

I hope this helps

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Klub Class View Post
      piyush7243, did you have a look at two S10s listed in Team BHP Classifieds section? The two cars are owned my friends and sadly above your budget.

Now talking of cars within your budget, I remember an S10 with black strip on the middle of the car length wise, which was still up for sale, the last I checked. Did you've a look at that car?

Then there was another S10 owned by one Mr. Arun (?) in Chamrajpet. Did you've a look at this car?

I hope this helps
      Thanks for the mentions here, I saw 2 S10 in pristine condition in Pune for 1.0 lac and 1.1lac but before i could send the amount they were gone. As far as my understanding goes a 9 year old car shouldn't be more than 1-1.5 lac depending upon the condition because no matter whether the car is not much used or whatever, still the depreciation occurs from time perspective.but it totally depends upon seller's discretion at what price he/she wants to sell.

Yes the 2 t-bhp cars are over my budget. Sadly i didnt see S10 with a black strip and Mr Arun's . can you please point me to the right direction here please?
      Clarion NX-706| Biketronics BT4180 | Sinfoni Allegro | Soundigital 1200.1 | Audible Physics Brahma6W | Audible Physics NZ3AlBe | Morel Ultimo | Klotz 12ga LY225t| Mogami RCA| Pure Silver RCA

Awesome

piyush7243, are you okay with buying Fiat Palio 1.6 Sports? I remember seeing few KA car ads online. And are you're interested in Fiat Palio GTX SP (the one with driver side airbag and ABS)? The was one white car listed on Carwale(?)

Quote Originally Posted by piyush7243 View Post
      Sadly i didnt see S10 with a black strip and Mr Arun's . can you please point me to the right direction here please?

As far as my understanding goes a 9 year old car shouldn't be more than 1-1.5 lac
      I,for one, have seen S10s getting sold in the recent past from prices as low as ~40k to as high as ~200k. FYI, S10s truly commands a premium over GTX as very maintained S10s are hardly available now.

and talking from my experience, the worst part is that when we try to bring the price way too down, the seller becomes emotional and decides to retain the car rather than parting with it.

I saw 2 S10 in pristine condition in Pune for 1.0 lac and 1.1lac but before i could send the amount they were gone
      If I may ask, which S10s were they? More info, please.

PS: If you like me to share with you details of ~18 S10s up for sale pan India, do share you e-mail id via PM
      Last edited by Klub Class; 15th Mar 2012 at 10:22.

Awesome

piyush7243, are you okay with buying Fiat Palio 1.6 Sports? I remember seeing few KA car ads online. And are you're interested in Fiat Palio GTX SP (the one with driver side airbag and ABS)? The was one white car listed on Carwale(?)

I,for one, have seen S10s getting sold in the recent past from prices as low as ~40k to as high as ~200k. FYI, S10s truly commands a premium over GTX as very maintained S10s are hardly available now.

and talking from my experience, the worst part is that when we try to bring the price way too down, the seller becomes emotional and decides to retain the car rather than parting with it.

If I may ask, which S10s were they? More info, please.

PS: If you like me to share with you details of ~18 S10s up for sale pan India, do share you e-mail id via PM
      No White Palio GTX SP listed in Carwale

Mr Arun's S10 is gone, the ad has been removed
      the 2nd car has too many KM's on the odo, i will check and see the condition.

The Pune one's were from a reference and not via internet so dont know much

Thanks a lot for such detailed info, will send you my email address via pm

Awesome

No White Palio GTX SP listed in Carwale
      Told who?

The car is in Mangalore and I guess, you searched for a GTX in Bangalore on Carwale

Used 2002 Fiat Palio 1.6 GTX SP (S274740) for sale in Mangalore - CarWale

Thanks a lot for such detailed info, will send you my email address via pm
      Please check your inbox

Awesome

Told who?

The car is in Mangalore and I guess, you searched for a GTX in Bangalore on Carwale

Used 2002 Fiat Palio 1.6 GTX SP (S274740) for sale in Mangalore - CarWale

Please check your inbox
      and any idea about Melson's car thats i think is also up for sale.

Awesome

piyush7243, please have a look at the ad which was put on March 14th : Fiat Palio 1.6 S10 - Pune - Cars

and any idea about Melson's car thats i think is also up for sale.
      Yes! Melson''s car is up for sale. But then, you've to increase your budget to buy the car from him

Awesome

Looking for a Fiat Palio S10 or 1.6GTX

Max budget is 1.5 Lacs

Preferred location Bangalore. neighboring location also welcome
      I am selling my GTX. See the post in Selling you can see my car.

Awesome

Piyush, Not sure if you are still looking. I regularly see 2 Palio S10 parked at a mech place for a long time.The place is Adyar , Chennai.
      Also I am not sure if it is up for sale, since the cars are lying without any attention for quite some time thought it might serve you as a lead.
      ------------------------
      Ford Ikon 1.3
      Ford Figo 1.4 TDCI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information